Through our formalization of strategic partnerships with in-market suppliers that provide the field data collection resource and where FGI provides the mobile data collection platform, project management and data management functions, we have overcome the slow turnaround times and poor-quality data that is pandemic to research in Africa. Market research data is synchronized to the FGI server in South Africa on a daily basis, allowing any field or data quality issues to be corrected whilst the field teams are still in field.
FGI provides a full range of services relating to data collection, data management, analysis and presentation of results to inform strategic business decisions.
Typically FGI focuses on customised projects where clients have stated business objectives, such as:
• Customer service improvement measurement
• Media & marketing efficacy measurement
• Organisational climate surveys
• Opinion polls and public perception tracking
• Supply and demand chain optimization using household demographic data for 64 cities in Africa
• Brand health surveys
• New product, taste, concept and ad testing
• Marketing, activation and promotions efficacy studies
• Retail census, audits and merchandising
• Media optimization studies – Measuring ROI on media spend